St. Anne's After School Enrichment Offerings
- Extended Day (PS – 8th grade) available in the Mother Irene Library 7:00 – 8:00 a.m. and in the Lower School Science Room 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. on regular school days. Hourly fee. For more information, contact Char Brady, Director: email@example.com.
- Study Hall (3rd – 8th grade), free, 3:00 – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday on regular school days. For more information, contact Nancy Franks, Supervisor: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private tutoring at SAES. For more information, contact Patrick Nelligan, Middle School Head, or MaryAnn Pfeifer, Lower School Head.
- Tae Kwon Do for Grades 1-8 takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Contact Gary Smith (303) 343-8975.
- Chess Club meets in the Lower School World Languages Room at 3:15 – 4:15 on Wednesdays beginning September 5. For more information, contact Todd Bardwick (303) 770-6696. CLICK HERE for Fall 2012 Flyer
- Chinese Lessons at SAES. Lessons take place at 3:00 – 4:00 pm on Wednesday afternoons in Room 24 of th eMiddle School Bldg. Contact Lori Frank for more information: email@example.com.
- Art Camp for Grades K-8 takes place at 3:00- 4:30 pm on Tuesdays. For more information, contact Rick Sigler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tiffany Drees (email@example.com).
- Private instrument instruction at SAES: woodwinds (contact Ms. Valet at firstname.lastname@example.org); piano (contact Pierre deKlerk at 720-570-2889 or 720-207-1399); strings (contact Ms. Jessica Berg at email@example.com).
- Lower School Beginning Band meets after school on Thursdays. For more information, contact Ms. Emmy Valet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Middle School Jazz Band, (6th – 8th grade), Friday 7:10am – 7:55am. For more information, contact Ms. Emmy Valet at email@example.com.
- After-school Choir for grades 2-5 meets Mondays 3:10 - 4:00 p.m. Contact Mrs. Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drama Club for 4th graders takes place at 3-4:30 pm on Mondays. Contact Mr. Jason Lemire, Drama Teacher: email@example.com.
- Drama Club for 5th graders takes place at 3-4:30 pm on Tuesdays. Contact Mr. Jason Lemire, Drama Teacher: firstname.lastname@example.org.